Thursday, December 30, 2010

Thank You Cardfor Surgeon





Whether you've dreamed that you become unreal.
Will I have time to reach that
still living body
and mouth kissing on the birth of the
voice that is loved?
Whether you've dreamed
my arms, used to cross over my chest as if hugging
your
shadow
may never again meet
the shape of your body.
And before the actual appearance of
what I have and
rules for so many days and years, I will make sure
myself in
a shadow.
Oh, the emotional balance! Whether you've dreamed
that
insurance is too late to wake up.
sleep standing with
body exposed to all
forms of life and love,
and you, the only one who now has to
me
I can not touch your face or the lips

as touch his lips and forehead of a passing
. Both
I dreamed about you, so I walked
,
both have spoken, so I slept with your ghost
,
That may not be more than
me become a ghost among the ghosts

And a hundred times more shadow than the
shadow
That
walks and stroll happily the sundial of your life







Last poem I dreamed about you as much as I walked
both you both have spoken Both
I have loved your shadow,
That you and I have nothing left.
I can only be a shadow in the shadows
be a hundred times more shadow than the shadow
be the shadow that returns and return your life
A sunny.


Robert Desnos

* Translation Bruno Cuneo

0 comments:

Post a Comment