Wednesday, December 22, 2010

1 Year Death Anniversary Cards

Mandate of memory Basement


I live is pure nonsense
And I'm saddened by the tortured memory.
not I frequent guest in his lair
And there I am upset.
When the lantern descended to the basement,
I think again a dull rumble in the collapse
steep narrow staircase. Hume
bluff.
not get back I know I'm where the enemy is.
and ask for leniency ... but now there
Everything is dark and quiet. My party is over! Thirty year
accompanied the lady,
Thirty that old rascal died ...
I arrived late. What bad luck!
I can not show off anywhere, but grazed
wall paintings
and I love the fireplace. How wonderful!
Through the mold, the black ash and gray emerald glow
Two
And the cat meows. Come home, baby!

But where is my home and where my sanity? Anna Akhmatova



version
Jorge Bustamante GarcĂ­a

0 comments:

Post a Comment