Wednesday, November 3, 2010

'wedding Saree Blouse Designs'

. Soldiers

In these days of hustle I've been thinking about our idiosyncrasies ... We are a people, noble, happy, jovial, friendly, and hell ' mother, among many other nicknames that distinguish our gentile.

Given my limited time available, I decided to do several things at once, among them I have been thinking while I'm in the bathroom. A force to push ideas I have realized what we are funny and witty. Valga

this post as tribute to those sentences that mark us forever, deep thoughts fail to exceed the boundary of the bathroom door, a tribute to the hundreds of idle messages seafood, writing in the bathrooms.

I have read many things that I have stuck in my mind and I decided today to show the world.

1. "If the dog lifts his leg, then you lift the lid"

2. "Here even the most horny shits"

3. "Here is not mea caga"

4. "You are very macho, but right now you have a pee in his hands"

5. "Happy Mea, mea happy ... but please piss in"

6. "If you read this is because you're screwing things

7. "If you read these" out of the toilet shitting "

8. "Chavez Marico (eye, actually I read it, not invent it or show my personal opinion)

9. "I have big balls" and below respond "Memetelo in the ass dude"

10. "I if I took" (This I think it was in a bathroom, hahaha Greetings greens.)

11. "In an emergency, go screwing things

12. "If your hands are your fingers are paints and brushes, paint your mother's pussy walls Rayes not"

13. "The PEO is the cry of freedom the shit it down. "

14. "God willing, brother, you never have in the ass, what we now have in hand"

15. "Viva Chavez" and below "In Cuba bastard"

16. "Pia is not mine without me" (Original in Guaro, trans.: Urinating not throw a fart is not urinating)

If anyone knows of any other is free to write

Sincerely Yours

... Moi!

0 comments:

Post a Comment