Thursday, March 24, 2011

Amethyst Crystal For Sale Toronto




Again it's time to go to the mountain

to find a cave to hibernate.

I no lie: the mountain is not mother, caves

as eggs are gaps where I pick up my meat

and oblivion. Again

see in the foothills of the Massif

petrified mineral veins as nerves, perhaps

in ancient times were traveled

by chills of living creature.

Today, after millions of years, the mountain

is timeless and knows no

how our life

or how it ends.

There is, beautiful and innocent in the fog, and I come

in perfect indifference

ball and delivered me to the idea of \u200b\u200bbeing of another substance.

I came for the umpteenth time to pretend my resurrection.

stone In this world no one

happy with my awakening. I'll just

and I'll play

and if my body is still the soft part of the mountain

know that I am not yet the mountain.



José Watanabe

0 comments:

Post a Comment