Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Stores Which Offer Layway




Why did you contemplate? Why do you play? What do I look at you,
woman
What I should to be with you again? Why should I
sound once you anything Nether
And draw nothing but pain? Steady
, watery eyes I stare at you, but I am more convinced

now than ever before,
That they are only two mirrors that reflect light from the sky
,
That and nothing else.
And I press my body against your body as if he expected to open up a gap

directly to another area;
And I try to talk to you with words beyond me
word
In which all things are clear,
Until exhausted again I drown in your nothingness And the cold abyssal
anything about me:
laughing and weeping in this ridiculous room
With your hand on my knee crying because I think
perverse and unhappy, and laughing
To find our love so strange;
With eyes fixed on each other one last hope, blind
desperate
That the whole world changes.


Conrad Aiken

0 comments:

Post a Comment