Tuesday, January 18, 2011

O G Mudbone Wikipedia

I fear I have. Signing Chavez









feel a strange morbid terror ... definitely.

From a while back here I've been searching online for information about why we produce so much pleasure to place ourselves in situations where the terror is the incentive, the reason for the search, rather than an unhealthy personal curiosity or a complex psychological research, is much easier and even disturbing, as I, without me sorry to say, I went through and even happened to my 25 years of age, many sleepless nights, rather than by concerns specific to the life of an adult, not sleep because I have a fear of it a pair of hands appear under the bed I crawl into the unknown or that I leave the toilet in the spirit of a dead woman.

This kind of thing, beyond to highlight the double-edged sword that represents the imagination, but that does not dissuade me from sources closer to the frightening stimuli that abound in the world, made me increasingly seek new ways of life experiences that make me want to sleep with a knife and a scapular in her hand. Total

that regardless of whether the reasons why I love the terror are the "complex morbid" my twisted mind (terms which I took to my friend Andrew), or that I am a crazy shit I found a way to satisfy my hunger for terror like a zombie baby is involved.

I refer specifically video games, in my personal experience, I played a modest amount of games called genre "survival horror" which translated into English would be something like "survival horror" to the layman on the subject and for those who think that vampires are the Twiligth, this genre quoting Wikipedia, "uses different elements to create an atmosphere of psychological terror in the player, trying to instill terror. Such elements can be: carefully crafted scenarios and concrete, soft lighting, opaque and discolored causing a mixture of terror and anguish and music, usually instrumental and classical influences, which the player achieves a concentration effect, but is disturbed by the sudden sound effects and vehement that aim to scare. "

remember spending sleepless mornings thanks to titles like Silent Hill , Resident Evil, Alone in the Dark, the series FEAR, etc. And have had the most terrible nightmares of my life after having spent a couple of hours with these games, once I get to mourn almost sleeping after playing silent hill 4 (are allowed to say at this point but as aaaaayyyyy mockery of pity no shit!) and have scared more than a girlfriend passing the night when I heard reciting passages of the Necronomicon while dreaming.

Given this, and while adding crabs full of these evenings, I found a page of online games to Exmortis, a kind of adventure game where you must escape a haunted house (which comes in the image of the beginning of this article) and where you discover a series of strange phenomena such as voices that whisper unintelligible but macabre things, shadows and figures that appear from nowhere and a lot of amputees, torso cut in half and blood gallons, say no more to not damage the experience for those who wish to play but I notice that at first ask you to turn off the lights and upload it to the horns to make the experience more interesting game (cynical bastards).

However, after spending some of these games, especially those with a happy ending that leaves you feeling is not less than having an orgasm or espadazo killing an army one integer, that no matter how much sleep you lose, like you always have the satisfaction of having escaped the haunted house, though you can not escape your own mind ...

To illustrate my point, I'm posting a video of the famous Lord Dross playing Exmortis and his wise words of incitement to expect a little more long nights.

source: wikipedia , Dross play Exmortis

0 comments:

Post a Comment