Monday, May 18, 2009

Different Type Of Indian Boobs

ALWAYS MAGIC

The great poet Mario Benedetti write his poems from memory now and in the memory of all who adored her poetry. Here you have a small sample of his poetry, and I encourage that you read some of his works, if you have not already done so.


still

 

still do not think you're reaching
me
and night, a handful of stars
and joy


palp like hear and see your face

your stride
your hands
yet still do not believe

your return has both
about you and me
cabal that I say
and doubts I sing


anyone ever replace you
and the most trivial things become
fundamental
because you are coming home



however still doubt this

good luck for the sky have you

I think fantasy

but you come and
safe, and come with your eyes
and why your arrival
magic does the future


and although I have always understood
my faults and my failures
Instead know that in your arms
the world makes sense


and if daring kiss
and the mystery of your lips
no doubt or remnants
love you more
yet.
 
Mario Benedetti


FOREVER KNIGHT BENEDETTI

0 comments:

Post a Comment