Saturday, May 14, 2011

What Tempeature Fo Baking A Cake

These are the things that make me happy


"These are the things that make me happy. I do not want others. I want a room where you can work itself. A fourth or particularly neat and tidy ... but comfortable, intimate and familiar. With an atmosphere of smoke and the smell of old books and countless smells decent clothes ... I've used for some time and a pair of old shoes. I want a summer shower and a good fire with firewood in winter. I want a home where they can be myself. I want some good friends who are as familiar as life itself, friends that did not need to be polite and I have all their difficulties, marriage and others, able to summon friends Aristotle and storytelling color uploads, friends who are spiritually rich and who can speak with obscenities and philosophy with the same candor, hobbies and friends who have definite opinions about things, they have their beliefs and to respect mine.
I want a good cook who knows how to make delicious soups and an old servant who think I am a great man, but do not know what my greatness lies. I want a good library, good cigars and a woman who understands me and leave me free to do my job. I want freedom to be myself. "


Lin Yutang

0 comments:

Post a Comment