Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Arceus Event Soulsilver

April and May: Month of flowers, carnations, the red-black springs

Ando as a revolutionary ... but I EYE will change the speech and made that shit, now I switched to this and that ... .. It is no secret that the military in the center-center down the street environment to the left than the right to sometimes just the opposite.

But I think this revolutionary walking today goes beyond the words of Allende: being young and not revolutionary is a contradiction to biological "

Yes, I think the climate is I have been concerned with these rains, water and ideas, and historical events that make this a couple of months wonderful to remember. Spring rebellion, whether these months represent the rebellious youth, the desire to change the world, the desire to make a difference, all those feelings emerge in recent months.



As Brecht would say "Revolutions occur, usually in the dead ends." and this is perhaps the main reason to feel revolutionary these days, spring arrives and I feel in a dead end, so instead of changing the world change me start with.

But this I take the clean and jerk revolutionary spirit to remember that same spirit that led to Daniel Cohn-Bendit to get up this May in Nanterre and Paris, along with workers and students, to begin a change. Take this opportunity to reflect a bit and while I upload the volume "Grândola, vila morena" (to remember the smell of carnations April) concluded the same as Cohn-Bendit: "Today is much harder to be young" .

PS: I hope the purists will forgive you for choosing me know as modern version of the anthem as emblematic for Portugal and the " Revolução two Cravos . " Here is the original version

0 comments:

Post a Comment