Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Beanie Cap With Small Bill

Achilles

a day like today (as yesterday) was born in Caracas the One, the Original, the" best "Achilles Nazoa .... A journalist, humorist, poet and thinker of our country, unique, irreverent humor with a biting and critical thinking.

Born in Guarataro, which I keep fond memories ... Well it's not the Guarataro Jirajara Bar Restaurant Caracas where I spent several nights in the company of ladies more ladies and beer with the "parishes", there right at the entrance of the "neighborhood" and outside the building where dwelt many times .... He lived and traveled Venezuela Achilles, dear to me and at least wanted Valencia Puerto Cabello, and even spent time in Cuba.

Imitated by many, praised by others and not honored by many. Example journalism career in this country and forced quasi-literary reference. A character whose literature I have so many memories and anecdotes that I was told by many who lived with him.

and respect why is this tiny tribute to the poet who has served me inspiration for you to waste your time reading esquizoofrenia.

CREDO
Achilles Nazoa

believe in Pablo Picasso, Almighty, Creator of Heaven and Earth;
believe in Charlie Chaplin, son of violets and mice,
was crucified, died and was buried by time,
but every day resurrected in the hearts of men,
believe in love and art as means to the enjoyment of life everlasting,
grinder believe in living to make gold stars with your wheel wonderful
think the air quality of the human being
set in the memory of Isadora Duncan swooping
pure a wounded dove in the sky of the Mediterranean;
I believe in chocolate coins treasure secretly
under the pillow of my childhood;
believe in the fable of Orpheus, I believe in the spell of music,
me that in the hours of my trouble I saw spell the Pavane by Faure,
released out fresh and radiant Eurydice in hell of my soul,
believe in Rainer Maria Rilke hero of the struggle of man for beauty
who sacrificed his life for the act of cutting a rose for a woman,
believe in the flowers that sprang from the dead teenager Ophelia,
believe in the silent cry of Achilles against the sea;
believe in a slender ship distantísimo
that came out a century to meet the dawn;
captain Lord Byron, by his side the sword of the archangels,
with his temples glow stars,
believe in the dog Ulysses,
the smiling cat in Alice in Wonderland,
in Robinson Crusoe's parrot,
think they threw in mice Cinderella car,
the horse beralfiro Rolando,
and working bees in the hive within the heart of Martin Tinajero,
I believe in friendship as the most beautiful invention of man,
believe in the creative powers of people,
believe in poetry and in short,
believe in myself, because I know that someone loves me ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment