Friday, February 11, 2011

Milena Velba & Nadine Jensen

Zoociales

felt a chill through my body, a gentle breeze was calling me to leave my bed, suddenly everything around me shivers, and strong noises I deafening. What has happened? I'm not dizzy, confused, on high alert, adrenaline, but it is too late ... it all happened, I can not do more than get out of my bed and run to the bathroom to clean.

Damn diarrhea.

impossible ... Good evening friends. I'm back after a long pause in which the rest of the group owned the space to entertain. It was far, far away ... I was in the bathroom. So I'm back with new energy.

This post will not be another one of my post so used scatological, but I can not stop doing this preamble explaining my health now because that déjà I refer vu happened thanks to my discomfort.

Several days ago I felt exactly the same thing: noise, shaking, shivering, cold and instead of running to the bathroom I ran to the balcony and my surprise was a big wall of fire spreading across the garden city (yes happened to be in the garden city that day) and told me we fucked pal 'pussy this is serious. Corran not fuck that we will die . We must immediately evacuate the building.

Yes, I mean the day was Cabum Cavim .... And why take so long to review it? Well
applied the same tactic of politicians to see if it really would, as always happens in our country. And it happened ... Cooled the case and no one stood more balls.

why we are as we are, for being so quiet! Ignited the powder keg of the country, all reservations armament of a nation were without shelter for a weekend and a fire occurred that could destroy an entire city and leave the country at the mercy of the empire the same attack from a foreign power interested in our oil .... And nobody says anything! Nobody

for balls to the pod!

Lords is serious ... Thankfully there are people without a job in this country that has nothing to do and at least reminded things happening in the country. Came time to demand a little respect, we are told is happening that governments and military authorities more accountable to the nation and its obligations. Gentlemen it is time to stop being amnesic and begin to remember.

certainly finish the post because I do not know where I left the keys.


PD: No it was me who caused the fire, not this time! I swear by their mothers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment